The HR leaders drive our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure we are a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. This role will build a strong HR organizational capability and be a critical leadership member of our organization.
This role is based in London, United Kingdom.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Translate business needs to actionable HR plans and ensure the implementation.
- Work as a strategic partner with the senior management team to drive the company\\\\\\\'s growth through transformation management, succession planning, structure development and culture change.
- Build a strong HR organization and capabilities to provide HR expertise. Actively develop HR team members.
- Be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission. Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues.
- Great levels of adaptability and capability to learn the business of your internal clients
- Work with the business and others in HR to develop effective organizational structures and on specific job design and levelling to drive organizational health.
- Lead and drive talent reviews, succession planning, annual merit planning cycle.
- Be a leader throughout the organization. Advice, mentor/coach and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Partner effectively with other both internal and external HR parties and to design and roll-out innovative HR solutions.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through.
- Partner with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams
- In partnership with leaders, develop workforce plans that ensure our success for the long term.